Friday, December 21, 2007

Recognizing Your Spiritual Experiences

All life have a direct nexus with the Creator. This shows how very unique, special, and fortunate we all are. Life bes because Supreme Being loves you and all life. Holy Place Spirit is at work in our mundane lives offering us Godhead love, counsel and protection. The inquiry is, are we awake adequate to acknowledge and accept these very particular gifts? If we use the gifts, our life could be much happier, simpler, and easier.

Quote:

"Men are made for happiness, and
anyone who is completely happy has
a right to state to himself: "I am doing
God's volition on earth."
Anton Chekhov

Story:

Recognizing a Past Life Experience

About thirty-six old age ago, I began to detect more than closely the Negro spiritual connexion with my mundane events. Too many things were happening to be coincidences. My Negro spiritual journeying led to the find of past lives. This is one of our gifts from Holy Place Spirit to assist us understand why certain things scare us, do us like or disfavor certain people, things, or places. We may even have got endowments in this life that we cultivated in a past life. This would explicate a mastermind like Mozart.

As I began to accept the possibility of reincarnation, I came to understand that it was not that I did not believe in reincarnation. I just didn't have got any personal experience of awareness that proven its reality.

Then one night, I had a graphic past times life dreaming that proven its cogency to me.

In the dream, I was sitting in a life room lit by a cosy fireplace. The fire was crackling. The bright, aureate coals and fires lit the room with a beautiful softness that warmed the heart. The temper was relaxed, calm, and comfortable.

In a rocking chair by the hearth sat a adult female I had known for a long time. Her sweet, gentle presence was very peaceful.

I was sitting in a soft, overstuffed chair with an pouf facing the hearth and the woman. We were chatting and enjoying the temper of the quiet, comfy surroundings. All of a sudden, a crashing sound came from the kitchen. Person had broken through the kitchen door.

Startled from our comfy environment, we looked up to see a adult male standing in the room access of the life room with a rifle in his hands. In a explosion of anger, he shouted, "In the name of the cause." He lifted the gun and shot my friend.

I immediately drop to the floor. I put between the pouf and the chair, listening to his footfalls coming toward me. Arsenic the adult male approached and aimed the gun at my head, the lone fearfulness I had was the expectancy of the sound of the gun going off. I buried my caput in my weaponry and cringed. The expectancy was worse than decease itself. He pulled the gun trigger and shot me in the head.

I died.

I woke from the dreaming completely startled, perspiration and terrified. My whole organic structure was trembling.

I knew without any uncertainty that this dreaming had been a past-life experience. It was so vivid, unlike any other dreaming I had ever had before.

After this dream, reincarnation became an experienced world of awareness for me. Past lives were no longer a far-fetched belief.

The adjacent twenty-four hours after I had this dream, a friend had invited me to lunch at her place with respective others. As I drove to my friend's place for lunch, my attending kept wandering back to the events of my dreaming from the former night. What was the Negro Negro spiritual significance of the dreaming and what was it trying to demo me? What spiritual wisdom could I addition from the past life dream, to assist do this lifespan better?

When I got to my friend's home, most of the invitees had already arrived and were seated around the table. There was a knocking on the door, and our host led a adult male into the dining room.

As Iodine looked into his face, I recognized him as the adult male who had shot and killed me in the past-life dreaming from the nighttime before.

I was stunned.

The adult male sat down in the lone available place at the table, which just happened to be adjacent to me. I consciously detached my emotional reaction. From a Soul, spiritual, viewpoint, I began to research my physical reactions as if I were watching person else in a movie. As he began to speak, I listened very intently, trying to larn more than about the situation. He was talking about all the adversities he had encountered the last three months. He had lost his job, his married woman had divorced him, and he had been robbed and broken his arm. He remarked, "I must have got done something atrocious in a past life".

As I listened, I began to inquiry my emotional reactions. How did I experience about this man? Was I experiencing fear, anger, or resentment toward him? I watched and listened very carefully, trying to understand my connexion with the situation. It was as if I were on the ceiling looking down on the event as an observer, instead of being a participant. From the neutral overview of Soul, I noticed he had softness in his idiosyncrasies and in his voice that he did not have got got in the other life.

After an in-depth exploration from a Negro spiritual viewpoint, I concluded that I really did not have any negative feelings toward him. On the other hand, I did not experience I needed any additional association with him in this lifetime.

By the clip luncheon was over, I had attained a completely neutral mental attitude toward the adult male who had shot me. The fearfulness I had experienced in the dreaming dissolved into nothingness. There was nil to forgive because Iodine knew that the slate of past karma was erased for me. I held no sick feelings toward him. My bosom only held gratitude for not having to play the same experience over again in this life. What a fantastic chance to work off a debt (karma) with another individual without having to live over the experience! This was a gift of Godhead love, guidance, and protection from Holy Place Spirit.

I felt such as a peaceful state of gratitude and freedom in my bosom that there were no words to depict it.

By this time, the hostess noticed that I had not uttered a single word throughout the full lunch. After everyone left, my friend looked at me and said, "So what was going on with you?" I must have got looked like I had seen a ghost. I just said I had a distressing dreaming the nighttime before and I was trying to calculate out what it meant. It would have got got been a misdemeanor of the man's space to have shared this experience with her astatine that time. The law of silence allowed the gift to attain adulthood without continuing karma with the other person. Narrative taken from: "Loving Your Age At Every Age" to buy book $15.00 visit Sandy Paris' website www.sandyparis.com Not sold in stores.

Knowing the Past Can Help Us Manage the Present

The dreaming set together a few pieces of the puzzler for me. Inch this lifetime, ever since I was a child, I could not stand up to be around the loud sounds of guns, fireworks, or any other loud banging sounds. My father would take me hunting, and no substance how difficult Iodine held my custody over my ears, it just never seemed to submerge out the fearfulness and expectancy of the sound of the gun going off. I would make everything to avoid it, and I still make to this day. Now, however, I cognize the ground why.

The lone modern times I ever acquire glances of past-life experiences are to assist me with present situations. I have got got never had a desire to cognize about all the sort and unkind lives that I have spent in my journeying to larn more than about Negro spiritual Godhead love. I make cognize I have got more than compassionateness for others trying to weave their manner through the semblances of the physical world. They are in hunt of Negro spiritual world and truth, as I am every 2nd of every twenty-four hours in my ain life.

Story taken from: "Recognizing Your Spiritual Experiences" to buy the combination book and diary $25.00 visit Sandy Paris' website www.sandyparis.com Not sold in stores.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am Sandy Paris the author of this copyright article and the words have been changed. Please remove this article! sandyparis@mac.com www.sandyparis.com

April 1, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home